Posts by craziallstar

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Thinking blue

Ok so a weird thought. I dont try to match my clothes. i mean most the time its all grab and go. And this morn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

cd12 getting board

Ive been using opks and been trying to get excited but i cant. I'm just going through the motions now. Luckily ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

SO Jealous of my older sis

So yesterday my sister had her baby girl. holding her and watching her look at me just made me realize that I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Waiting for my period to end...ready to try again!

So today i am still on my period. It should be almost over hopefully. I ordered some ovulation tests and pregn ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Stupid AF

not this month. But next month i'm going to try harder. I feel uncomfortable from the cramps right now but tha ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Hopefully implantation bleeding...

ok so at work i had to go pee like crazy, but one of those times there was brown blood i think. it was really ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

ok so big mistake

So I JUST found out that yesterday was the day i was suppose to start my period. not today....So after work i ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

TWINGE!

13dpo btw Last night when i was walking upstairs to take a shower with DH I think i had a twinge. I'm not s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

December TTC

OK so Im almost there at 12dpo almost 13dpo. I am waiting until my expected period date but I'm so sure that i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Need a buddy, I'm new to the game. please help

My name is Brittany Right now i'm 11dpo so if im pregnant it will be september 8th! i need a buddy to chat ...

9 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago