Community posts

Page 135

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1341 - 1350

Question

Spotting. What do you think is going on?

To start everything off. I do not have access to a pregnancy test. I would still like your opinion. I hav ... Updated

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

How long does it take for hcg to go back to 0 after 7 week miscarraige?

I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks, blighted ovum. How long does it take for hcg to go back to neg or 0? My bleedi ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help :( I am devastated.

Hi! I had a viability echo. this morning. With the ovulation tests and the intercourses timing, I am sure of m ... Updated

7 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Success story

I had my baby!

I haven't logged on in 10 months! Sadly, I had Hyperemesis my whole pregnancy, right up until I gave birth ...

8 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Should I ask for serial hcg tests?

Hi everyone, I am currently 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. This is my rainbow baby after losing twins this past summ ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Starting to feel down

Been ttc baby number 4 the last 12 months all my other 3 pregnancys was not to bad getting pregnant longest wa ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Positive hpts after period? Still??

I keep getting positive hpts after my period and then nothing. I know I'm not pregnant. The only reason I keep ...

11 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Pcos and clomid

Hey beautiful ladies ?? last month and this month I have been on clomid. Last month around the cd16 and cd17 ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

What do you think?

So I had a positive ovulation test and ewcm and some cramping a few days before. Thought I ovulated becasue th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Retest used FRER

Can I retest FRER.? Got vvvfl 2 days ago. Thought of using it again. Any thoughts?

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago