Community posts

Page 133

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1321 - 1330

Journal

Testing out my trigger shot

Testing out my trigger shot while in the middle of the coronavirus. Seems totally crazy. This cycle we did Let ...

18 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Anyone able to ease my nerves??

Hey mommas so I'm pregnant with my 3rd child,just found out recently. My second child was born breech (vagina ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Bleeding but high hcg levels

Hello everyone. I need help. I woke up to pee and saw blood all in my panties and shorts. Put a pad on and wen ...

14 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

First AF since miscarriage!

So I finally had AF show up for the first time since the 7 week miscarriage! I don't think I've ever been so h ...

3 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Back at it sorta

I am now a married woman after a stressful week. On Friday, I was getting ready for my wedding when the venue ...

4 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Am I out this cycle?

I am 13dpo today, and I can see a very very very faint second line. I took 2 test with my fmu and I see someth ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Information

Got Sneak Peek Results Today!!

Just got my Sneak Peek DNA results today and it’s a boy! I have two daughters so this a dream to me.

2 Comments     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Iui series #1 continued (3rd page)

Hello everyone, CD 21. Trying to stay relax amid virus. Staying in praying and enjoying time with my family ...

2 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Miscarriage!!! What to do to increase progesterone.

Hello CTP Family! I'm totally hurt & feeling a bit hopeless at the moment... I had a 9 lbs. Stillborn on J ...

3 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Progression opinions please!

After two chemicals I’m cautiously optimistic. I have had 1.5 days of light cramping and weird pully-str ...

54 Answers     1   2    

Latest 4 years ago