Community posts

Page 110

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1091 - 1100

Discussion

Hormonal blood test

Hi I made an online blood test. The result came back today. I don't really know wich result is good and wich ...

0 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Probably stressing over nothing

I hope it’s okay for me to post this but I’m just trying to figure things out. Lately I have been ...

2 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HCG not doubling

The left test is from Tuesday with FMU. The right is from today but with diluted urine. Is it not darker becau ...

1 Answer      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Defeated

Have been trying for so long with nothing. Not even a hint at a faint line. Every month I feel defeated. I fe ...

4 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

NaPro Technology Doctor, Secondary infertility, PCOS & Endometriosis?

After suffering with horrible hormonal symptoms ever since my son was born, and after 6 months of trying with ...

4 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Positive Ovulation test (between 7 and 10 DPO)

I had ovulation confirmed with blood test and ultrasound so I am 100% sure I have already ovulated. The Dr. ap ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TWW who else is with me?

Currently on my TWW. Can't wait to see if this is our month. Had a mmc on March 2019. Trying for our rainbow b ...

29 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Faint positive 9dpo, 2 negatives 10dpo

So last night I got a what I think was a faint positive within time result window, but today with morning urin ...

7 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Question

How long can sperm last? I had sex on day 3 and 4 of my period, when it was light and was just wondering. Than ...

2 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Sharp pains

Anyone had sharp pains on the lower left side and ended up pregnant? Thanks

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago