Posts by babyH03

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

It will happen, believe it will!!

Well I've dreamed about getting to finally write a story! I took 2 tests, one Blue dye + positive and one digital Walgreens. So here's my story:
Been with my husband almost 12 years, 2 and a half years of that married. We were high school sweethearts at 15/16. So once we got married I was VERY ready to have kids since we waited 9 years to get married. We married in Sept 09 and had a lot of trouble with my cycles. Finally normal and Nov 10 I took a test and it was positive! So excited but then the next day it was gone, like I never was. Doctor chalked it up as a chemical pregnancy. Fast forward a year and only disappointments. I've been doing acupuncture for a while which helped regulate my cycles. With Christmas and family stuff we tried to be together but only got to twice, 1 and 3 days after my positive OPK. So this morning when I took a test I wasn't expecting much. WELL it was faint positive! Went to Walgreens and bought some digital and regular tests. Took a digital and told myself it will probably be negative. Wrong again!! It read PREGNANT with waiting just 2 hours to test. I can't tell you any different symptoms I had, just really took my OPK's and waited. My breasts hurt but really nothing different. I usually get yellowish CM which I didn't and some zits but like I said, could of fooled me!! Good luck everyone, praise and thank God when it happens. Today is my sister's bday and she's been with me through this whole thing. So I was happy to give her the news on her bday! Now waiting for hubby to get home and figure out how to tell him!!

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages