Posts by Sofia31

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

13 months of trying

After a year of trying we went to do testing and turned out hubby had low morphology, about half the normal amount. However he had very high count which could have compensated for the morphology, but I guess it didn't for a whole year.

So my possible Endo and his low morphology is why we didn't get it right all year.

I did the tubes test, and then a natural cycle IUI, because it wasn't a planned IUI. It happens that I got an appointment with the doc the same day I had positive OPK so she suggested to try an IUI the next morning. I was happy to do it but I didn't expect much out of it. I did read that when you do the tubes test it increases your fertility for the next 3-4 months.

I personally think God made it happen, especially the fact that a everything fell into place at the right time at the right place, after trying for a whole year.

I got positive pregnancy test at 14 DPO and only took those because my temp was high and my period was late and....my OPK got dark...almost dark to the point of a positive OPK. I've been using them to monitor against my super cheap preggo tests which were all faint positive, because the OPKs did get darker and darker while preggo was just super faint and other preggo tests were negative.

One of the supposedly "early" tests from the earlypregnancy.com site still doesn't show positive. I did get blood draw this morning right after the tests and I had HCG of 35; so it's not high because it's just the first day I got positive tests but an early preggo test should be showing something, don't you think?

Anyways here's what was different for me this cycle:

1. I didn't avoid sugar and didn't count all my calories like I've done in the past 4 cycles in a row.
2. I started avoiding sugar after the IUI.
3. I went out for walks, and did not run. I went out running in the last 4 cycles.
4. I started craving canned soup and Starbucks penini...
5. I had way more cramps than usual to a point of being very very worried about it.

Things I did all year:
Avoided coffee and tea; avoided Ibuprofen and Advil; worked on my sleep schedule and tried to lose weight by dieting and running.

I hope this will help someone...God bless!!!

oh I also prayed about this and asked God to give the little fertilized eggie home to grow...in my uterus :) (I was hoping it was fertilized)

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages