Posts by medschoolgrl

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Clear Blue Easy Digital ....

I promised myself that if this ended up being positive, that I would post something about the Clearblue Easy Digital test.

I do not remember when my last cycle began in October, BUT I do remember having the end of my period around the 5th. We decided to ttc October 26th, which is the first day we attempted :) THEN on 11/02 I had bleeding for three days which was lighter and shorter than expected. I had alot of nausea and heat flashes after 11/02. I then had a positive CBE digital on 11/16/2012. Then promptly a negative CBE digital the next day with what looked to be a negative frer test. I kept having syptoms...breasts tender, nausea, heightened smells....I had a negative beta blood test on 11/14 and then a bfp with CBE digital on 11/25/2012. Then another "pregnant" with CBE digital this morning, as well as a positive with a frer this morning. I am VERY curious to find out how the baby will date for age....I have an inital OB appointment 11/30/2012....I'm pretty sure they won't do the transvaginal ultrasound then....BUT~ the CBE digital seemed to work really well for me....I had read things online about them having false postives...so I wanted to post my story :)))

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages