Posts by jenicole03

Journals  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Another update

days of March 27 to April 1 Ok so its been about 5 to 6 days since i last wrote what was going on. Since Ma ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Update

Just updating.. So my cm has changed from egg whites for four days to one day of creamy lotion and now since ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Weird cycle

So it is has been 36 days since i last had a normal period. On the 12th i had a medium flow for one day and th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

And the confusion contuines...

So things have become more confusing. My cervix is still high soft and closed as it has been for almost 3 week ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Am i pregnant or not...

Its been a few days since I updated on what was going on. Well on March 7th to the 11th i had very light on an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

IB then period.. could i still be pregnant?

It's been a few months since me and my hubby last ttc. To many negative pregnancy test was bringing me down. B ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

And she came

Well once i put my worries out in the universe af showed her ugly self. 29 day cycle.

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

4 days late

Today will mark my 28 cycle day and my af is 4 days late. she should of started last Thursday. And the weird p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A new hope

Its been a few days. So much is going on. My mom is in town and we are moving on monday. So last cycle was a b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Out again

So here i am on cycle day 1. Af showed up on time. Feeling pretty down about it but my hubby said we can try a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago