Posts by starburstice

Journals  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Dr appt scheduled..

got a dr appt scheduled for next week just my annual and all that, just praying everything goes well and hopef ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

My customer made me cry

Today while cutting one of my customers hair somehow we got on the subject of children, pregnancy, and such. I ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

sad.. :(

This cycle was going soo good and now this, my temp dropped the day after i most likely o'd and im bleeding WT ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

This months cycle..

Seems to be going great! after last months short LP i started taking my prenatals again and also started takin ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Period from hell

Periods like this make me really look forward to getting pregnant and not having one for 9months. The cramping ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Dear Lord,

Please give me the strenght and the courage to make it through these next few months. I yearn to be a mother m ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

late ovulating yet again...

this is really starting to get frustrating, i dont know what changed that i went from a 28-29 day cycle to ovu ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

feeling better...

still sad we have to wait so long to ttc again, but im feeling better. I have a lot of amazing friends and i a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

:(

Our ttc break just got extended even longer... :( we were hoping to start trying again next month, but for re ...

5 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

frustrated..

even tho we're not currently ttc im getting very frustrated because my cycles are usually very regular and i s ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago