Posts by jenicole03

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

a gut feeling

Gonna voice my doubt here since i dont have any other place to do so. Im 5/6dpo today and i already feel the d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Back in the tww

Well its been a few months since i have last written. A lot has gone on between May and now. Hubby cooulnt go ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So long for now... till September

Not to much to say really af is gonna show up sometime in the morning. Calling it quits until September once h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Three days of bfn

So I tested again with fmu around 7am and.... the test was invalid!!! The cheap dollar store test showed up no ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

And another...

BFN. 11dpo today. Took the dollar store test with fmu at 5:40am and a bfn. Ugh. More false hope thinking its s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Took a test...

And it was a BFN. And not just one test but two. Im 10dpo today and the first test i took was around 7am with ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Trying not to get to excited...!!!

Today im 9dpo and im still having some symptoms. By now in every ttc cycle any symptom i had had stop long bef ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Ovulation to 8dpo

Its been a while and i wanted to update on whats been happening. I will say i think it was a blessing that i o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

If things can go anymore wrong..

Before this month is even over i already feel like we're out. Last month was a bust even though we did everyth ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

If things can go anymore wrong..

Before this month is even over i already feel like we're out. Last month was a bust even though we did everyth ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago