Posts by magicalstarR

Questions  Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

chart

How do we post our chart for others to view and comment?

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Yellow discharge

What does yellow discharge mean 3 days past ov.

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Why would my temp begin to rise?

If two of my pregnancy tests were negative and one was positive which I believe is an evap line why would my ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

This is a sure negative! Right

Why is it I take three tests, one is positive and the other two are negative? The positive was a store brand a ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Please ADD me as a Friend! I'm new to this site.

I am new to all this. I am trying to conceive and I'm 40 years old. I have alot of questions and no friends to ...

7 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Could I be pregnant?

I have a very empty feeling in lower pelvic area. I also feel pressure. It's kind of achy on my left side. Ho ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

The cover line?

Does any one know how to get a cover line on the bbt chart. I am trying to figure out if I ovulated or not. I' ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

OPK's and testing? How long should I test, how long do u see a positive before it turns negative?

How long after you test positive will you stay positive? I used the smiley face ov prediction tests. I got a O ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Ovulation and cervical fluid?

My opk is positive today! happy face... Does having egg like, wet cervical fluid mean I am going to ovulate, I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Can I add anything to my chart so I may see the results through out the month.

The chart has a few things added like intercoarse, opk, and others but I'd like to add a few more so I may see ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago