Posts by TeeTee2012

Questions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

36 weeks,6 days pregnant!

So after about 2 years of TTC and have my baby-Boy on the way in 22(or less) days i am READY to meet him and i ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

17 DPO,no AF,Pregnant?? :D

so i am 17 DPO. im 3 days late for my period. the day my period was suppost to be here all i had was a tiny pi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

14 DPO,BFN,NO AF?? anybody have a BFN then BFP??

So i tested today in the afternoon. im pretty sure it was a negative,at first i think my eyes played tricks on ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

9 DPO,little Symptoms,still pregnant??

i ovulated the 11th,had sex the 10th. he pulled out but im still worried about pre-cum. periods suppost to be ...

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

14 DPO with No cramping or no bleeding

So today i was worried to see AF but nothing at all. thank god :) my symptoms are sore boobs (they usually sto ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Could i be pregnant??

So 7 days ago on the 14th i had sex. he did ejaculate in me. 8 days past ovulation. boobs been hurting when to ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

12 DPO Pregnancy Symptoms

so i ovulated the 12th,i had sex the 9th and 10th! Periods suppost to be here around the 26th. alittle over a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

9 DPO Symptoms!!

So the past couple days i been taking my finger and checking my cervix.i been getting white lotion like discha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Vagina cramping 5 days after sex,3 and 4 days after ovulation!

Could this be a Early Pregnancy sign?? my nipples are gettin sensative,and with the Cramping,it aint in my Ado ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago