Posts by Waiting4MyCanolli

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

8 dpo and cramping??

So today I've been experiencing dull to mild cramping in my stomach, as well as back pain. As of right now I a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Anyone had normal bleeding while pregnant?

So, apparently my mom and grandma both had some bleeding while they were pregnant and everyone came out health ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding 3 days before period??

Today is cycle day 26 and I am 13dpo 2 days until expected af. Last night I after using the restroom I noticed ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Cold before bfp?

I randomly got a cold two nights ago which is getting worse today. Today I had a slight fever 99.4 and my body ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Bfp after AF like cramps??

I'm having some strong cramps and I'm almost 11dpo. Has anyone ever had strong cramps before getting their bfp ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Looking twice?

I took a pt earlier and just by looking at it, bfn. Anyway, I took a picture of it and uploaded it here. After ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pink or Blue Tests?

I took a blue line test the other day and I felt like I could see a faint positive. Took a pink one today and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Dry Mouth???

Anyone experiencing extreme dryness of the mouth. I get thirsty so bad to the point I suck down a whole bottle ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Wet Undies!!!!???

Ok ladies, my cm has been all over the place this cycle. Ive had the sticky white, dry and creamy. Yesterday I ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages