Posts by RPope84

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

I am so confused...

So yesterday and today I've had what looks like watery cm..WTH! I'm at least 10 days away from my normal ovula ...

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Yesterday's Appointment

What a waste of time! I was so mad at that F-ing doctor when we left, that my husband said I had horns and it ...

17 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Keeping Up

Just wanted to let y'all know I'm keeping up with everyone. I haven't been commenting much because we're busy ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Oh Vitex...

Thank you for lengthening my leutal phase, but damn you for lengthening my leutal phase... I'm 95% sure that ...

19 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Test Results - Update #2

So... I've got my yearly well woman today. I really hate going to these. My doctor told me I don't have to com ...

26 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Temp Jump

Ok so I'm going to assume right now that it's a fluke. I was going to discard the temp but I couldn't think of ...

15 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Finally Ovulating, CM Question (tmi warning)

Ok, so I got a BLAZING positive OPK this morning. The test line came up way before the control line, and it i ...

26 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Not so patiently waiting

Ok, so just a little update before the weekend. So far nothingâ?¦ No CM, no positive OPKâ ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I think I'm sabotaging my husband's swimmers...

Ok, so I went home last night and did a side by side comparison of my husband's to SA's. Not good news. On t ...

17 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Finally an Answer

Well I finally heard from my doctor this afternoon. All of DH's round cells (immature sperm cells) were gone. ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago