Posts by michamiller143

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

2nd blood test

took blood today to retest prolactin, it was 119.3 . results in a week/

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

a new low in TTC

SO i just started taking 2000 mg of metformin (500mg for the last year) , and if TTC is not crazy enough i POO ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

how to deal

when your BFF says I'm pregnant , and your struggling. I'm happy for her but this is a shitty pain(infertility ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cd10 new RE and HOPE

yes i have HOPE. this doc want to try Femara and injectiables ! yay he said he has many steps before IVF. yass ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cd1

yep clomid failed but my doc is finally ready to send me on my way! yay! so my appointment is the 31st. and i ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cd 15

no pos OPK yet, have my ultrasound today. most likely i did not ovulate. we shall see, ttyl i am so lucky to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

clomid cycle day 8

feeling lots of pressure ! bad head aches and hot flash at night. any one else taking clomid! praying for us

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

tuff stuff infertility hurts

i find myself getting down all the time.:( i need some hope , but they throw huge bills $$$$$$in my face to st ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cd 20

spotting the AM, it has stopped . i hope that wasn't my cycle for real~ come on body! and insurance is so con ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

some good news

my work has Aetna and i will soon have infertility coverage. this OPENs UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD TO ME! eekkkkkkk ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago