Posts by Kayleen1989

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Routine prenatal visit scare

Down syndrome test was normal 1 in 5,000 which is the best number you can get. I went to a routine prenatal vi ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

13 weeks

I'm 13 weeks today. Morning sickness is less BUT I still have it and when it hits, it hits hard to where I'm g ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

12 week ultrasound

We went for our 12 week ultrasound Thursday December 11, 2014. Everything is great so far. The babies growth i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

11 weeks

There's not a lot to update except my morning sickness is getting a little better. I still can't eat like I sh ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

10 weeks

On Thanksgiving I was 10 weeks. I was so busy with Thanksgiving dinner I forgot to write an update. Everything ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

8 weeks 6 days

So we got our ultrasound 2 days ago (11-17-2014) everything is perfect the heart rate was 169 and the baby's g ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

8 weeks 3 days

I'm so excited we go for another ultrasound tomorrow. I'm extra excited because we could hardly see anything o ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

7 weeks

Now I'm finally 7 weeks. With the messed up dating due to miscarriage my dates were wrong by 8 days and this e ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

supposed to be 7 weeks 1 day

Well I had my ultrasound done today. I'm measuring 5 weeks 6 days which is way off the original calculation bu ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

6 weeks 2 days

So my hcg was 2,660 which is about 200 points shy of doubling in 48 hours which I was told is perfectly fine. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago