Posts by hailidavis24

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

A question about my cervix. Maybe someone will know the answer to it..i sure hope so

I heard your cervix will be low and hard around time of your period or until it's over...what does it mean if ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

so freaking irritated that I don't know what to think or believe...has this happened to anyone?????

So I took a pregnancy test and got a faint faint positive and then I went and got a blood pregnancy test the n ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Need some advice about a menstrual cycle

If had a period on august 8th and then another on august 31st when would my next period of been for the month ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

pregnancy test. Blue dye vs. the pink dye. A question about them....anyone answer please

when it comes to the blue dyes I have noticed that they suck a usually always show a evap line for me. so with ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Can someone read this and help me calculate when my next period should be?

If I had a period on August 8th and then August 31st can someone tell me about when my next period will be?

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Has anyone else experienced this with there nipples in early pregnancy?

My boobs and nipples hurt. Mainly under my under arms and on the top of my breast hurts to. I noticed that my ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I wonder? Maybe someone can help?!?!

So in a hour at midnight I will be 10 DPO. My periods suppose to come at September 26th so in 4 days. I took a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago