Replies by megttc#2

Replies 1 - 10

That is excellent! hcg doubles every 2-3 days, so you are doing great!

6 years ago
Reply to Hcg blood work levels

Public

Given his issues and your age, I 100% agree with the Doc. If you don't, and you end up childless, you'll be heartbroken forever :-(

6 years ago
Reply to 100% abnormal sperm morphology- any BFPs out there?

Public

Advertisement

The likelyhood of you being pregnant is very low... you have too much oxytocin in your system. You probably aren't even ovulating yet.

7 years ago
Reply to Just gave birth NOVEMBER 17th, 2016, could I be pregnant again?

Public

That is WAY too early to test and expect an accurate answer.

7 years ago
Reply to Has anyone ever had a FRER Digital with " YES and a clock " on the screen?

Public

Every pregnancy is different! Bleeding is not uncommon. My miscarriage was BAD cramping, and bright red blood that soaked through my pants. Think positive thoughts!

7 years ago
Reply to 5 weeks pregnant and bleeding!,

Public

Thanks!!! I have kind of occassional stabbing pains really REALLY low - but I think it is my brain screwing with me.

7 years ago
Reply to Is lack of symptoms a symptom?

Public

Qualitative blood test? I used to work as a medic in a military hospital, and the only test you want is quantitative. This will tell you what your hCG level is. Anything 5 or above is considered pregnant.

7 years ago
Reply to Several postive HPTs, negative blood test?!

Public

There are actually recent studies that suggest the chances of conceiving after miscarriage are highest in the first three months and declines steadily reaching normal chances after 9 months. Doctors used to to suggest waiting, but the most recent literature says you are free to start trying after the next period :-)

8 years ago
Reply to Miscarriage, when to start trying again

Public

Congrats!!!! You are pregnant! The stuff coming out of your boobs is colostrum :-) medically, anything above an hCG of 10 is pregnant!

8 years ago
Reply to I took three preg tests and they all had 2 lines but the second lines on all 3 we're faint help?

Public