Replies by lumbeegrl08

Replies 1 - 10

Thank u

9 years ago
Reply to IS THIS A SYPTOM

Public

I am 8dpo an I have been having the same thing going on with me since 3 or 4dpo.

9 years ago
Reply to TMI Warning! Is Diarrhea a symptom?

Public

Advertisement

U r pg. I looked at ur pic and by the way get a digital test if the line test is got u unsure. The digital test makes u feel better when u can see the word..gl

9 years ago
Reply to Prego? I also have pg test pics please look

Public

Yes a lot of people gets a bfn then the next day get a bfp. I got a bfn on 10dpo and the on 11dpo I got a bfp which was very faint. Then I ended up taking clearblue digtial test and they was bfp on 15dpo. U have to wait for ur hcg levels to build up cause some people isnt strong as others.

11 years ago
Reply to 17dpo , menstrual was due August 9 , is it possible...?

Public

Ijust found out i was pg july 20 and i started having the same symptoms u r having around 5-6dpo. If ur cycle is regular 28 days i used the tool and figured the day of ur next period would b Aug.16 which u would b 14dpo the best time to take a test. I took a test at 11dpo and 12dpo and got very faint line on the walmart brand test that was the blue dye. So i bought the generic cvs digital test and they both said pregnant. I took them on 13 and 14 dpo. The 14dpo was the day of my period and i didnt get it so i started to believe the test. So i went and bought the good test which were the clearblue digital test and all three said pregnant and i took took two of them 15dpo and the other one 23dpo. So gl to u and I hope u r pg.

11 years ago
Reply to Anxious to find out!

Public

Well the only way to b sure is to take another one or get the clearblue digital to actually see words but gl cause this could b ur bfp.

11 years ago
Reply to please read & comment!!!!!

Public

Dont worry to much cause u could still b pg. With my second child I had a light period for 2-3 months and it lasted about 3 days each month and I never thought I was pg and I was. So it could just b that some women have light period a still b pg and that could b what this is but gl to u.

11 years ago
Reply to Am I still Pregnant?

Public

The only way to tell is to take a test and a good one is the clearblue digital test. But them r symptoms of early pg so gl to u and take a test and keep me posted if u dont mind.

11 years ago
Reply to weird feelings after what i thought was af but might not have been.

Public

I think u could actcully could b pg. U might want to buy a clearblue digital test and use it casue they r accurate and gl to ya.

11 years ago
Reply to Late period,I am going nuts! Any input I would greatly appreciate:)

Public

I got a faint line 2 days before AF on the same test. Some people hcg levels r strong enough to be detected on them and some r not. If u visit the pg test gallery a lot of people use them and they get pos or neg before AF. To me u r pg and just to be sure get a digital clearblue cause that is what i did and i am 5wk 1 day pg now and gl to u.

11 years ago
Reply to DG HPT?!

Public