Replies by jdawnmoore

Replies 1 - 10

I'm sorry!! I hope af doesn't shoe up and that it was just a fluxuation...
I got a faint pos yesterday, getting a little stronger this am with a pos on a digital too. I really hope it sticks!

11 years ago
Reply to 6DPO -7DPO tomorrow symptoms...what do you think?

Public

How are you doing today? We're getting close!!

11 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Today I am either 6 or 7 dpo as well! I didn't o until cd 16-17 this time on a normally 28 day cycle. Tho since I had to go out of town to help my sis in aw who just had her baby, we hadnt gotten to bd since 2-3 days before o! So I hoped something stayed alive!! We should follow each other! I have. Been gassy, nauseous today, my breast just feel weird to me... Headaches, mild cramps, hmm can't think of what else now....

11 years ago

Public

Today I am 6 or 7 dpo... Not much feels different... My boobs were more sore with my chemical.... I have been a little nauseous the last few days but mostly if something is stinky around it feels like the smell is worse. I hope the swimmers lived like 2-3 days and something happened this month

11 years ago
Reply to 5dpo - who wants to compare symptoms during the TWW?!

Public

Problem is that I left for Texas on Thursday while my husband was on a 36 hour shift and so I believe I o'd on Friday and we hadn't BD'd since Tuesday night so hopefully it did something...

11 years ago

Public

Congrats Luna!!!

Today is 2 dpo for me. And it's cd20... On a normal 28 day cycle... I'm taking 100mg of b6 and a b complex in hopes that it will help lengthen my lp... Any tips?

11 years ago

Public

So i just wanted to say that I LOVE how into TTC DH is this month! After our cp last month, he has actually asked me when my fertile time is this month and now that we are in that time after we BD he actually told me to keep my legs closed and put a pillow under me to raise my hips! Hehehe I don't know if it helps any but I think he is just too freaking adorable! Last month he just didn't want to year about it and this month its like he is actually trying with me instead of just bding and huffing and puffing whenever I talk about ways to get preggo etc.

11 years ago

Public

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been updating much... Today I am 12 do and no sign of o yet... Been doing opk's but not at the same time each day but haven't seen them positive yet.... No where near it.. But I'm not stressing. Ut about those... Been great about doing my temps lately but l didn't take it at the right time today and then dh work me up to bd so didn't get a good temp... But Im ok with that!! Hehe. It temps all before that have been in the very high 96's hopefully I o this weekend!

11 years ago

Public

I got the blood test back yesterday evening... HCG was at 4 and progesterone was at .8... No baby... They said it was a chemical pregnancy but I'm still having a hard time accepting I'm not pregnant...

11 years ago

Public

I may be having a miscarriage... I started spotting yesterday and went to the Dr and she said the urine test was neg... I'm distraught.. I went in for a quantitative blood test now and Another in 48 hours... but today its like the start of a period, with some clots... :'( I did a clearblue digital this am and it still said pos. my DH keeps telling me not to stress till we know anything for sure, but I can't help it... we would be 4 wks 3 days... Just waiting for test results

11 years ago

Public