Replies by tryingforads

Replies 1 - 10

I would say if it's that dark that's pretty good! If there were issues you'd probably see the line lightening vs. just staying the same amount of darkness.

2 years ago
Reply to anyone else out there have strong positive lines that don’t get extremely dark?

Public

Hang on - there could be other explanations besides a miscarriage! You could have just ovulated really late. That has happened to me many times. Your ob is dating your pregnancy based on your last period but the ultrasound technician is actually going by fetal size. The same thing happened to me. I had to fight with my ob because I knew I ovulated way later than 2 weeks after my period. They thought I was further along than I was - the ultrasound confirmed I was right. I hope that's the cas for you too! Your last period may have been in sept but if you didn't ovulate for several weeks that could account for the difference... And I believe a 5 week scan could show an empty sac because you could be so early along. If the technician thought development had stopped you would have been told.

8 years ago
Reply to My last menstruation was last Sept. 17 my ob said I am 10wks pregnant but per ultrasound still 5wks

Public

Advertisement

Hang on - there could be other explanations besides a miscarriage! You could have just ovulated really late. That has happened to me many times. Your ob is dating your pregnancy based on your last period but the ultrasound technician is actually going by fetal size. The same thing happened to me. I had to fight with my ob because I knew I ovulated way later than 2 weeks after my period. They thought I was further along than I was - the ultrasound confirmed I was right. I hope that's the cas for you too! Your last period may have been in sept but if you didn't ovulate for several weeks that could account for the difference... And I believe a 5 week scan could show an empty sac because you could be so early along. If the technician thought development had stopped you would have been told.

8 years ago
Reply to My last menstruation was last Sept. 17 my ob said I am 10wks pregnant but per ultrasound still 5wks

Public

Just have to say do NOT go out and get lube like one person said - all lube except preseed is supposed to be hostile to sperm!! GL!

11 years ago
Reply to Positive OPK 5/20 and 5/21, best days to BD?

Public

Hi kristamarie!

Your symptoms at 10DPO could definitely be either or... so sorry I can't be more helpful with that!

I also don't know about how meds could affect your cycle, and I couldn't look at your chart (is your profile set to private?). But if you are 10DPO you could easily test at 14DPO I think!!

Also, I have CM every day as well. It definitely changes in consistency and quantity throughout my cycles, but I have it to and I asked my doc and she said it's normal!

Sorry about your back! I hope you feel better AND get a BFP soon!

11 years ago
Reply to 10 DPO, confused, Help?

Public

Hmm, I know with OPKs sometimes your surge is less than 24 hours, so if you are testing only once per day you can miss it!

But I did look at your chart as well and it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet. My cycles are sometimes 40+ days so don't give up hope! How are your cycles usually?

11 years ago
Reply to Am I not ovulating?

Public

Looks like a pretty cut and dry chart to me! Good job. Your ovulation matches up and you BDed at pretty good times, so yay!

11 years ago
Reply to BBT chart help

Public

Yay!

11 years ago
Reply to i think Im pregnant!

Public

That's exciting SMC! Won't be long till you can test. :) I have been looking into supplements to support my fertility. We've been trying since May (which is 6 cycles for me) and still nothing. I am a little bummed out but trying to stay positive. Maybe I will look into Fertilaid...

11 years ago
Reply to irregular cycles, 8 cycles in, help advice n support needed

Public

Hi ttcapinaa! Thanks for thinking of me... AF came early so I'm out for the month and on to the next. Really felt different this time around, but oh well. The good news is this cycle was only 36 days, so they are getting shorter. I am taking vitamin D and it's helping I think! How's it going with you?

11 years ago
Reply to irregular cycles, 8 cycles in, help advice n support needed

Public