Replies by Nee2concieve

Replies 1 - 10

Ok, to all the questions asked on facebook in regards to my little one been born next month or the early part of March here is the answer:

I have a surrogate mom who is having the baby for me I am very much a part of my child life and cover all his expenses etc she does nothing except carry him and eat and take what I gave her. She is also on my facebook page, she has no problem about me talking about the baby or what I am going through however I would like to protect her so picture and those kind of things including pictures of U/S I just wont post. I can tell you that the belly is really very small barely there so it does not even look like a 7/8 months old stomach more like a three months old belly.

am very excited about my child and think its coming through me like crazy.

I hope I have answer all the questions

10 years ago
Reply to TWWers and Beyond for December wanted 2

Public

Good morning ladies and top of the day to you, Just got up and thought I would post.

My tempt drop this morning but I was expecting it and would be more surprise if it had stayed up. I can now say with all certainty that AF will be showing her head either today or tomorrow but I was expecting her. So I might as well say that she is here already.

Camasia, I am so glad that you have past your exams so how long before you get your degree? or have you just started?

Precious#4 any moment now right?

All the best ladies.

10 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Yeah, I must I can sense that we are quickly getting like a flatline on this board. I don't think the BFP is coming fast so I guess we are all getting a bit out of it.

Any day now for MrsMiller and Precious#4 before their hands are full and Camasia will have her BFP and there will be no one to compare notes with her so I say we are quickly losing the war.

Any word Camasia? how many days past are you.

Question:

Anyone ever had extra cervical fluid that is sticky, lotion like, thick and some part looks like wet piece of TP coming from around the cervix area? I had that today and reminds me of what I saw on the internet. I am two days past AF and don't recall having this much CM on CD33 before. I do get some mild aches from time to time around 4 am but is gone by the time I am fully awake and temp is still high so this also would be a first for AF to come with a high temp it normally drop two or days prior I am still thinking she would be here therefore I would like to wait until the longest I have waited to get her.

Camasia FX for you and all the best.

10 years ago

Public

Camasia, I cannot see your chart, how do I access it and my finger cross for you.

AFM: Was not really paying any attention this month because I was just fed up and said whatever, but I notice that my temperature is high and today at CD32 my tempt went up to 98.5. I could not believe it and still don't I think its a fluck. For the last few days it was jumping from at 98.1 - 98.2. I don't get high reading so I am wondering if just if or maybe the Lord Jesus Christ has answered my prayers. However I am not going to get all excited but just wait and see. I wont be upset if AF comes either.

I hope you have a positive as well because it would be great. Mrsmiller and Precious#4 and now you and me.

Oh where is lilmama? I want to know what is happening with her.

10 years ago

Public

Mrsmller, I see you cant sleep like myself. I had backaches but is fine at the moment. Yay for August and the babies that is coming with it.

Camasia anything as yet? FX for you honey.

Heading back to bed to see if I can get some sleep.

10 years ago

Public

Goodmorning all, Yay Camasia praying and hoping for you and sticky dust. It will be another celebration August 9th.

Its August already time sure is flying by.

Did you ladies try the thyme tea or look it up?

10 years ago

Public

I have no idea with lilmama and Camasia is waiting on. They need to hurry up real fast.

10 years ago

Public

Camasia,

Where you pregnant six weeks ago. I looked at your second imagine thinking it was yesterday's opk and noted blood with a faint positive. It was after I exit that I not the words HCG and the line. What happen because you know once a line no matter how faint is still a positive. So did you go to the doctor and find out what happen? Just curious

10 years ago

Public

Yay Camasia, so you can BD all day today and tomorrow to ensure that you catch that egg .

I am keeping my fingers cross including all my toes, praying that this is indeed your month Cammie.

I will go and view your opk.

10 years ago

Public

Camasia, I really wish and hope and pray that this is your month, I don't know how I would feel if you miss again this month.

Precious#4, Its getting closer and closer cant wait to see her in your arms,

I am so hot, I feel like I will have a heat stroke and I am in my home so imagine that. I did not feel anything this cycle to indicating ovulation but I have however, gain quite a lot of weight over the past few weeks and the funny thing is I have not been eating anything that could add so much weight.. AF is due in another two weeks so I will wait and see what happen.
By then I should be seeing babies to keep me happy and occupied.

Enjoy ladies, I heading for the shower.

10 years ago

Public