Replies by Taybug2011

Replies 1 - 10

Hello Liz2411, I am 29 years old am ttc #4 as well and am on CD 31 and all my tests are BFN :(I'm obsessing on POS!!lol. I'm going insane. My period is supposed to be due between Aug 4-5, so i am in the same exact boat. Have you tried any tests yet? I'm going to try again on Friday.

6 years ago
Reply to TTC #4: anyone else?

Public

I think I will be starting AF around the same time as you...My LMP was April 13 so sounds about right..crossing fingers for evil AF to stay away!!!lol

12 years ago
Reply to new ttc buddy?????

Public

Advertisement

Hello Natalie!I need a ttc buddy too! I just got my Mirena out the beginning of March. I been tryin to get on a regular cycle.They r just stratin to be normal again.The hormones in the mirena made me all out of wack.haha.But anyways My name is Tiffany, im 23 and have an 11 mth DD,I really wanna conceive before she turns 2.I want kids close in age for their benefit.Im on cd20, and havent figured out when I o'd.I took a bunch of OPK but they r just confusing to me.Im pretty sure I have O'd though already probably a couple days ago around 28 or 29th.Thats when my tests were the darkest.What cd r u on?

12 years ago
Reply to new ttc buddy?????

Public

No more pages