Replies by mrsswift2010

Replies 1 - 10

Thanks. That was my CD10 blood work and had a mid-cycle U/S yesterday. There were no viable follicles so I did not and am not going to O this cycle. Thank youu for your reply.

10 years ago
Reply to Please help me. I just got the results of my CD10 bloodwork back and not sure what they mean.

Public

I had a U/S yesterday and had lots of follicles but no dominant ones so I have another one tomorrow.

10 years ago
Reply to Please help with CD10 blood work results.

Public

Advertisement

Thank you. I do have pcos but my RE ttold me to keep doing OPKs. Would you please look at my opk photos and tell me what you think.? Thank you so much.

10 years ago
Reply to Please help with CD10 blood work results.

Public

Hello today is my Cd 13 on my 3rd cycle of clomid tring for baby #3 good luck and

10 years ago
Reply to CD 12... Need friends..

Public

I test twice a day @ 11am and 6pm and I O around day 17! I buy my OPK's online I usually get 50 for 13$ which is pretty cheap! And they work great!

11 years ago
Reply to Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

Public

AWWW Cass thank the man upstairs IT came back!! YAY we are cycle buddies! Usually AF is a solid 7-8 days for me and heavy the whole time ! Not this month! This month it has been medium flow and only 5 days !!! And it came on its own bc I O'd last month which is the first time in 2 years! WHOO HOO Go us lets hopw this all keeps up! P.S I use PreSeed for CM (Its alot more fun)

11 years ago

Public

Whats going on Cass?? Any thing yet??
I would like to WELCOME Myself to the 5 days of HELL!!! (5 days of clomid) Its going to suck!!

11 years ago

Public

I went 32CD which is the shortest cycle I have ever had!

11 years ago

Public

Hey cass I sure do hope it works out for you! got me tonight during sex!! YUCK most embarassing thing ever! But DH is awesome and didnt mind says its natural and things happen! So CD1 for me!

11 years ago

Public

It was a dollar store brand and there is nothing! BLAHHHH I just want to know for sure or not!

11 years ago

Public