Replies by HaydensMummy

Replies 1 - 10

I can totally understand how you felt I am literally going through it right now. It makes it even more distressing as I thought it was finally happening after two years of trying.

Over the weekend I was at 10dpo and due at 11dpo I was feeling a tad weird so I decided to take a test and I had an instant BFP I am slightly POAS nuts so I kept doing them over the next couple of days (15 tests) all positive including two digitalis that said Pregnant 1-2.

I went to the doctors to confirm yesterday my doctor didn't think I needed a blood test so she gave me info and sent me home with a due date when I got home I decided to finish the last tests as I am a tad loopy like that but they came up not pregnant so I went and got more and they were doing the same so my doctor sent me for blood test and I have literally just found out that nope it isn't month now.

So now im stuck waiting for bleeding/AF to show which it hasnt yet and I refuse to test early ever again.

12 years ago
Reply to I will never use HPT's before 14 DPO, again!

Public

Hello Kitty

I am a fellow Cycle buddie oviulated March 4 so I am also 7DPO ive been trying for 23 months now so im praying that I get something soon.

I woke up early hours with a sharp pain really low down I have no idea what that is but now im getting back aches and leg and hip aches ive also had sore boobs for days lol.

I tested this morning but negative so far.

Good luck and lost of baby dust.

Haydensmummy

12 years ago
Reply to ovulated March 4th, trying for my rainbow - anyone else?

Public

Advertisement

Well it seems we are in the same boat my cycles are all over the place and this month I had a 3 day AF and yesterday I got a +OPK at CD8.

I heard it can happen and be ok.

12 years ago
Reply to Positive opk on cd 7?

Public

The more children you have the more the muscles in your stomach lose their elasticity if that makes any sense so some people will show earlier the more children the have some may not.

Good luck and congrats. :D

12 years ago
Reply to 7 weeks and showing BIG TIME??

Public

Name: Melina
TTC#: 2nd
Cycles TTC: 17
(months) but this is the 2nd proper cy Cycles
What you look forward to most about being pregnant?: The feeling of feeling the baby move inside me.

Hi Hi

I thought I would post in this topic as ive been trying for so long and it would be nice to talk to other people in my boat. Im lucky that I already have my DS who is 3 but we really want a sibling for him and because of the stupid Depo injection its caused massive issues.

I hope to talk to other people in my boat.

Melina

12 years ago
Reply to Moms-to-be with more than a year under our belts...

Public

Hellllloooooo Butterscotch

I am presently CD8 of a 32 day Cycle I will ovulate about CD19 so about the 1/2 November :) I've been try for a long time but im so excited that I have 'normal' cycles finally.

So realistically this is Cycle 2 TTC 2 its taken over a year for my body to even get back to normal stupid Depo

I am 26 my birthday falls on the day I will be testing eeeeeeeek :D

Good luck and lots of

12 years ago
Reply to CD1 started 16 October 2011 Buddy wanted :D

Public

I am now on month 17 of trying to concieve but this will be month two of a proper regular cycle. I bowed out on 16th October and im presently on Cycle day 5 hoping to ovulate CD19.

Keep me posted.

Melina

12 years ago
Reply to CD 20 Possible 1 DPO

Public

I'm out too but I'm not depressing myself lol keeping positive...

We need to start another topic soon and do another countdown.

Good luck and lots of

12 years ago
Reply to how many ladies with BFP had PMS type symptoms before

Public

Hello both

I think you are right when you say we will have babys when we are meant to, my life is at the stage now and my son at the right age I think so I cant wait.

And Paradise and Gabrielle no one is to old to have baby's I think it makes its more special.

to you both

M

12 years ago
Reply to Longing for a baby again...Hard not to have hopes up

Public

Hi gabrielle

I have been trying to conceive my second child for 16 months (I am a mum to DS who is 3) I was on the depo injection for 2 years and it's caused massive issues I didn't even ovulate till this month.

It's getting me upset and depressed as all my friends are having babies and getting pregnant and although I'm happy for them I feel like crying.

I am presently 11dpo but I think I will be starting my af this weekend which means no baby.

I hope you get your soon.

Keep in contact.

Melina

12 years ago
Reply to Longing for a baby again...Hard not to have hopes up

Public