Replies by carawilson

Replies 1 - 10

test when you feel you want to test. there is nothing more stressful than wanting to test and holding yourself back. I have done 6 tests lol. two a day. xxxxxxx

12 years ago
Reply to 6DPO- Symptoms So Far!!!

Public

your not crazy Kailen, sounds really promising. give it another day and test again. it does say if you dont implant untill day 10 or 11 then it can be another 48 hours after that that you start producing hcg.

Love the way to tell thats wonderful. deffo do that. will be one hell of a moment to remember.

xxxxx

12 years ago

Public

Advertisement

oh i really hope you get one kailanmarie......i had the cramps about 24 hours ago. so shouldnt take long for ya..fingers very crossed for you. let me know asap lol.

I am not too excited yet, it may be an evap. havent even told partner yet. first thing i did was come on here haha. Dont want to get his hopes up after the losses untill its a clear positive.

My CM is lots today too. sounds promising for ya xxxxxx

12 years ago

Public

Well the waiting till 11dpo to test didtn happen. Was in Tesco at lunch today and bought a tesco own brand and lo and behold after 4 mintues i got a faint second line. Could be an evap but it was pink. Will test again on Wednesday and see if any darker.

Any updates girls xxxx

12 years ago

Public

hi Kailan,

I also did a test a BFN lol. too early i hope.

My symptoms have started slow down. Still got huge amounts of CM but my headache has finally gone. still have achy legs but back ache finally gone too. Breasts look massive today (however they do get larger closer to AF)

Will test agin at 11dpo me thinks

Good luck ladies xxxxxx

12 years ago

Public

oooh sounds hopeful MrsC. good luck and hope you get a stronger positive soonx xxxx

12 years ago

Public

Sticky dust on the way to you hun.... xxx

I am 7/8 dpo and need some too lol xx

12 years ago
Reply to Send sticky dust this way! Please??

Public

Everyone is different Elle. I know just before my AF (about 4 days) i get milky white CM, i am usually dry from O till then.

you are not out untill the witch comes lol xx

12 years ago

Public

Hi Elle,

Yeah i have been checking my CM twice a day. Today its the same as it has been for the past week. Milky white and lots of it. I normally dry up by now (sex can be quite painful without lubricant). So i am taking this as a good sign.....however I have been on progesterone supplements from doc for past 2 cycles so could be the effect of that..
xx

12 years ago

Public

yeah have had one ever since 2po. just wont shift even with the help of medication lol.

Todays update: slept super well last (first night in ages) cramping again - lower back and abdomen... back ache still there and these achy legs are driving me mad. soooo want to test but going to wait till at least tomorrow. expecting a bfn tho as will be so early. esp if cramping is implantation today. xx

12 years ago

Public