Replies by christylove

Replies 1 - 10

Yes.... Last year I got pregnant with my son. The month I got pregnant my opk didn't turn positive until after I got my bfp. I was a poas crazy lady lol. I was using 2 differnt opk's and 2 differnt hpt's about 3 times a day. Got my bfp around 9 pm faint but there. My first hcg was 82 ... Funny thing is I had given up that month and was waiting for AF so I could try clomid that I bought from India. I was going to force ovulation or at least try too. God had his own plan! Hope you get your bfp!!!!

10 years ago
Reply to Anyone got pregnant during Negative opk's???

Public

trust God and lean not to your own understanding :)

12 years ago
Reply to trusting in God!

Public

Advertisement

if you don't mind me asking what was the outcome/

12 years ago
Reply to trusting in God!

Public

still no af ;(

12 years ago
Reply to what would you do?????

Public

i am guessing that i ovulated late..... i use daily opk's and i didn't have a positive opk til 3 days before af was due for her visit..... now it is 4 days that i am late...... it isn't all that uncommon to ovulate pass the 14th day mark.... i'm not getting excited i am growing fustrated if anything..... i do trust the digi that i used,but not sure where to go from here......

12 years ago
Reply to what would you do?????

Public

you're right i don't know if you are pregnant or not,but i can hope and pray that everything works out for you :) please keep me posted.... oh yeah and don't wait a week.....

12 years ago
Reply to BFN and still pregnant?

Public

i would say that you should see an obgyn for testing.... ii bleeding may be the cause..... occurs when the fertilized egg implaints itself.... day 1 of alot of pregnancies..... there could be other causes a well, but nothing to stress over.... again see a obgyn and keep us posted :)

12 years ago
Reply to Spotting consistently during luteal phase.. am I out this month?

Public

No more pages