1 year ago
Reply to thank you Jesus

Public

Advertisement

This is negative.

2 years ago
Reply to Unsure

Public

Sometimes we want it so badly, that it effects our body and cycles. Your negative test is probably accurate, but maybe you have obsessed about it too much this cycle. Have you been taking lots of tests (opk or hcg) and checking your cervix everyday? When I get to deep into it and over thinking “symptoms” I am almost always late. I always forget that I don’t have any symptoms of pregnancy until 6 weeks anyway. So I really have to keep myself casual about TTCing.
Accept your negative test, so you can move into the next cycle faster.
**hugs**

2 years ago
Reply to Still a chance?

Public

I’m sorry, but I don’t see anything on this test. Looks like a complete negative to me.

2 years ago
Reply to Indent on internet cheapies?

Public

Pic is kinda blurry, but if that is two lines it is positive.
Congratulations!

2 years ago
Reply to Unsure

Public

Maybe your wee was more condensed the first time?
I have been having trouble with getting very faint positives with the frer test. My recommendation is to carefully check the test before you take it to see if you have any indents or lines to keep in mind. I noticed a very light shadow before I took the test and it did look positive after. My period still came. This pic looks positive.
I am 41 also! I have 5 kids, 17-15-14-12 and 7 months. My husband are trying for one more so that the youngest will have someone to grow up with. Good luck!

2 years ago
Reply to Can the amount of pee on a test affect the result?

Public

I looked at the pic on your page. I see a tiny shadow, but it is difficult to tell. Wait a few days.

2 years ago
Reply to I don't know..

Public

Also, if you ovulate late then your period will come later. Your body has variables. One variable is when you ovulate, but usually your two week wait will be very constant. You will see many women on here say that their period is a few days late but they will have a neg preg test and freak out. Wondering what crazy, unheard of thing is happening to them !!?!???!??!!! Really, they just ovulated later, so their period came later.

2 years ago
Reply to EWCM

Public

For me, I can tell I’ve ovulated when my ewcm turns creamy. It is almost immediate. I will have ewcm for a few days then a positive opk. I take 1 1200mg basic Mucenix and a ton of water each day of my fertile period to increase my cervical mucus (and MAN! does it work! Better than lube and it is my own fluids). My husband and I have sex every day until my cervical mucus turns creamy. Then I know I have covered my entire time. Sometimes it will take 48 hours after your positive opk for you to ovulate. The best way to tell your window is closed is creamy cm.
We have a 6 month old son, and we used this routine to conceive him.
Good luck!

2 years ago
Reply to EWCM

Public