Replies by Demy30

Replies 1 - 10

Hi ladies. It's been two tears now that we are trying to conceive. It's really good to know that I'm not alone in all this. From now on I decided to stop taking my BBT or OPK's or early pragnancy tests. I drove my self crazy all this time trying to see that second line or if that sudden pain I felt actually meant something! Everything in that post describes my feelings and maybe it's time to ACTUALLY relax and if it's meant to be it will happen. I wish to all of you the best of luck and to have our BFP soon.

5 years ago
Reply to What nobody told you about trying to conceive...

Public

Hello ladies! I really need your help because I think I'm going crazy!! I am 15 dpo . My period was supposed to start this morning. I have light bleeding, my temperature hasn't drop and I think I can see a line on the test I took this morning!! Has anyone else experienced anything like that before?? I don't know what to think!! Thank you!

user submitted image

5 years ago
Reply to POAS November 2018 Discussion

Public

Advertisement

@DiviniumLiv - I can totaly understant you. We have been trying for our first baby 18 months !! Some months I tested like crazy and other not at all!
I need you help ladies if you know. Last night my temp dropped one degree so I thought AF will arrive and this morning went up again. I am 14dpo today. Do you know why that happened? Has anyone experienced something like that. This is my first month that I am tracking my temp so it's all new to me. Thank you!!

5 years ago

Public

Confuzed29 thank you..
DiviniumLiv thank you!! Every month I started testing at 3 dpo.. this month I kept my self from testing early! But it was really hard!! We have been trying for 18 months so I hope this is our lucky month!!

5 years ago

Public

Hi ladies.. I was supposed to test yesterday but I tested this morning.. I don't know what to think. I saw a vvvvvvvvfline with fmu and even a fainter one with smu . Af hasn't showed up yet.. I will test again in the afternoon..

user submitted image

5 years ago

Public

I can see the line. Defenately! Test again tomorrow..

5 years ago
Reply to Faint positive

Public

Hi ladies! That sounds great. POAS on November the 10th. Thank you!!!

5 years ago

Public

Hi!! Please let us know what happened!! I'm 5 days late and got a bfn this morning!!

6 years ago
Reply to MY PERIODS ARE 4 DAYS LATE

Public

Hello! I'm not as late as you are,only five days and I'm freaking out! Every test was bfn. I have given it a week and then I'm calling my doctor because I'm never late. 92 days is a long time! I would have called my doctor to know what's going on! I have heard of women finding out they are pregnant after 2 months but not as late as you are. Maybe you should call your doctor! Please let us know what happened!! ( sorry for my english but I'm from Greece)

6 years ago
Reply to NOT PREGNANT? but no period. No HCG?

Public

Hello! I am new to this and I am also from Greece so please excuse my english. I am almost like you. I was suppose to start Friday but I didn't! I am four days late which is new to me. I am never late!! Plus I got sick yesterday.. I tested earlier this day and got a bfn. If I were you, I would test! Just to know!! Let us know what happened !!

6 years ago
Reply to Period is late!

Public