Replies by WildFlower3

Replies 1 - 10

Hi Grubin. I agree with, Honnie. The blue dye tests are highly known for their evaps even with color. That thin blue line. I'd normally recommend FRER and still use them, but please keep in mind that lately their tests have had horrible indent and evap lines. Some lines which stick around for 5 + minutes then disappear. I still say, and agree, with Honnie about the pink dye tests being best. Keep using FRER, just look out for the indent and evaps. Also, try Wondfo, which you can get on Amazon. I've personally never had an issue with them. Best to you and Baby Dust.

6 years ago
Reply to Thin blue line

Public

Had the same thing!!! And wondering when my actual O date was. Was OPK wrong and O'd after the EWCM or is the EWCM after possible O a hopeful sign!!!! I truly 'never' ever get that much CM. Praying to God because time is running out. Also, my BP is always critically low, especially my diastolic, and I feel like the blood had been drained from my body past three days. Somewhat normal for me, however this is far too much exhaustion than the norm. Baby Dust to you both and maybe a little for myself. <3

Mom of two Extraordinary & Beautiful DD's 17 & 19

6 years ago
Reply to Ewcm for past 6days Could this be a sign

Public

Advertisement

It's absolutely normal and very common. My 2 DD's, 17 & 19, there were zero symptoms with either. Even took the HPT's for both on a feeling before AF. Hoping that helps ease your mind and Baby Dust!

6 years ago
Reply to No Symptoms = No Luck?

Public

No more pages