Replies by Tungsten

Replies 1 - 10

If you have regular cycle lengths, you should be positive now.
If you have irreguler cycles or dont know your luetal length then no way to know.
If you cant wait, then make an appt for a blood test.

6 years ago
Reply to 23 DPO, No Period, Many Symptoms, and 2 BFN!

Public

If you have irreguler cycles or dont know your luetal length then no way to know.

6 years ago

Public

Advertisement

6 years ago

Public

I know this doesnt answer your question, but blue dye sucks. It needs taken off the market.
Go get a pink dye test. With AF a week late, it will show if you are pregnant. Or better yet just make a dr appt if you are worried about it.

6 years ago
Reply to Line or no Line???

Public

Well you had sex within the window, so you could be pregnant. Really none of us can tell you if it is a good chance or bad chance. Just wait. It AF doesnt come, take a test.

6 years ago
Reply to I took an ovulation test on the 24Th and it was positive. Could u be pregnant ?

Public

Definitely make a dr appt. Some women bleed or spot throughout the 1hole pregnancy thinking it is a period.
A friend of mine (little heavier but not outrageous onese or anything), she found out at 7 months pregnant and was arguing with the doctors and kept telling ne she REALLY felt like it was a dream she would wake up from because she "was having her period every month"
But she never charted or kept tract because she wasnt TTC.
So if you have doubts... go in!

6 years ago
Reply to Short "Period"

Public

Some women dont get a positive test until week 5,... a week after a missed period.
I know its tempting to want to test early...I find myself doing it every cycle only to be disappointed multiple times.
My OBGYN, has told me multiple times to stop doing that to myself and wait to test until a few days after a missed period.
So fluctuations in cycle days can be ruled out.

6 years ago
Reply to Can I still ovulate?

Public

There is a calculator on this website under "tools and tickers" that will tell you when to test. Good luck!

6 years ago
Reply to When should I test ?

Public

Prenatals always help. Ive been taking them every day since 3 months prior to TTC.
That being said,...
There is can be no explanation sometimes. My expereinces have helped me thinking that when this happens it is for a reason, almost always out of our control. It means conception, the embryo was imperfect. And I tell myself when It finally takes,... it will be perfect, exactly how my body wants it...
Remember that. Your body knows.

6 years ago
Reply to Very dark and heavy bleeding at 18 dpo, 4 days late for my period??

Public

I have watery every cycle after ovulation. Sometimes I don't dry up at all until AF

6 years ago
Reply to Has anyone experienced watery cm during tww?

Public