Replies by mollsk

Replies 1 - 10

Hey Alaska!!!

LONG TIME NO TALK.

I saw you posted in April about your pregnancy, how are you?

Im good, still no pregnancy :(
I miscarried in March. We are still trying.

Ashley just had a baby :) A baby girl, her name is Kayleigh, if she post a comment I will let her tell you more.

I thought about this thread a lot...thinking about everyone and where they are at in there journey now.

6 years ago
Reply to Two Week Wait Support

Public

User Image

16dpo, confirmed pregnancy with blood test yesterday, my levels were at 44.

SO HAPPY.

waited a long time for this.

I just enjoy looking at the test and being so happy.

I defiantly contribute my positive this month on Femara...my ovulation was so strong and pre-seed which I did on day of ovulation...and of course the support of all you girls.

7 years ago

Public

Advertisement

12dpo

7 years ago

Public

Hi ladies... I got a BFP today too.

so so excited.. our first child, almost a year of trying

7 years ago

Public

hi girls 10dpo.

waiting to test this Saturday.

7 years ago

Public

LOOKING TO HEAR BACK LADIES.

Im currently 7dpo...lots of af like cramps...lil bit of twinges in my bbs. but that's about it.
nothing too different from other cycles.

thinking about you all, hopefully we hear good news soon.

7 years ago

Public

HELLO...I think today is O'day.
bad right cramps, ovary area....so well see.

Super hopeful. I took Femara cycle day 3-7. This is cycle day 16 and I did OPK since cycle day 14.

crossing my fingers, I miss talking to you girls...I wanna hear updates, how everyone is.

7 years ago

Public

cd11... took Femara 5mg this cycle. waiting to ovulate

7 years ago

Public

Hi Ladies!

So just got back from the OB doc.

So they are going to do a second opinion, they are going to do a ultrasound of my ovaries and fallopian tubes, because they want to confirm if my right fallopian tube is blocked or simply just not there, like it never developed.

The ultrasound will better show if its present or blocked, if its blocked there are things they can do surgically to unblock it if I wish to do, but its painful and not always does it work.

HOWEVER, if it simply just never existed, that is the diagnosis I kind of want because it means that EVERY MONTH I have a chance to get pregnant because eggs just release from my left side ovary because that it what is always does because my left side doesn't know any different since my right fallopian tube and ovary never formed.

He is starting me on metformin because im on the higher end of A1c for my insulin. NO NOT DIABETIC but I can take the chance to take the meds and decrease my insulin stores and be able to ovulate the other woman with all the signs and symptoms because currently my ovulation is on the lighter side, so the med should help me ovulate and maybe catch a sticky egg.

Im on 2dpo...so we shall see...my ovulation this month was more intense than it usually is. I changed up my diet a lot to a lot of clean eating and I cant help to think that played a part that since I was putting so much healthy stuff in my body my horomone levels, leveled out and my body did what It was supposed to do.
im super hopeful..this month.

defiantly could use my miracle baby this month.
against all odds.

7 years ago

Public

IM BACK!

been silent for a bit, im cycle day 15.

I had tons of blood work and an HSG test which I do not wish on my worse enemy, SUPER painful.
They discovered that both of my tubes are blocked, well...my right fallopian tube just never developed since birth. So going strong with a narrow blocked left fallopian tube. I don't want to go into much more details, because I will meet with my doctor this coming Monday to discuss treatment plans and what to do next...meds or IVF...I just want to see what he says. I will share tho...this has been a rough week or so.

However im optimistic...and I know that one day...I will get pregnant. HOWEVER...they did tell me to keep trying..im cycle day 15. so totally could be my left fallopian tube this month and I can ovulate and maybe that lil egg can squeeze by and implant and all is well.
So well see...fingers crossed because im not trying to have the Duggar family...and this infertility TTC drama really is something that I want to put behind me. Im ready to be pregnant and be a mom...and just put this chapter closed. My husband and I have discussed with his prev. 2 children that we ourselves just want one child...so we are one and done...one pregnancy. LOL. its just so hard achieving that at the moment.

I wish you all well.

Ash.. CONGRATS...so so happy for you, def enjoy talking to you.

Alaska I think NYC was much needed...praying for you girl

Hope I want to hear from you.

Lucy...welcome and good luck :)

7 years ago

Public