Replies by Loopyloo35

Replies 1 - 10

I have the same problem just stay calm

6 years ago
Reply to PLEASE HELP!!! BFP TURNED LIGHTER AND BFN ON DIGI... IN PANIC MODE.... HELP!!!

Public

No the spotting could have been implantation good luck

6 years ago
Reply to Pregnant! how far along?

Public

Advertisement

Pregnancy is always measured from the date of your last period 4/7/17

6 years ago
Reply to Pregnant! how far along?

Public

Thank you for your reply this bleed im having is pink and just spotting usually im really heavy whilst on my period and this different

6 years ago
Reply to 9 days late

Public

Im in the same boat as you but i have been told that you dont look at a pregnancy test after 10mins as it is classed as an evap line i also keep them till 10mins and dont go back to them good luck i would get another test

6 years ago
Reply to Can first response turn positive over night?!

Public

Hi thanks for your reply i am still getting faint lines and depth hasnt changed im beining to think its because there cheap tests so im going to get a first response or a clearblue test i had this problem with first3 pregnancies they didnt show on pregnancy test or blood test had to be cofirmed by a scan to be told i was nearly 12 weeks baby number 4 showed within a week of concepition and have told doc and shes told me to wait till 10weeks and she will send for the scan just fingers crossed it sticks

6 years ago
Reply to need advice

Public

Thanks for your reply as im still getting faint posotives and no af but with my first pregnancy dear daughter is 13 i got loads of negs and a negative blood test sent for a scan i was 12weeks pregnant so i am hoping for the same again

6 years ago
Reply to 12dpo

Public

My period is due today or tomorrow

6 years ago
Reply to 10Dpo need advice

Public

It may have dislodged or dropped out without u knowing

6 years ago
Reply to mirena coil!!!

Public

Sounds like your on your way into Labour good luck