Replies by Babydust94

Replies 1 - 10

No I’m going to wait and test again this weekend or Friday. Maybe if we are pregnant the hcg needs more time to build

6 years ago
Reply to 13DPO no symptoms af do today!!!

Public

Give it a couple more days and if af doesn’t show test again. I really hope you get your bfp. I’m 3days late with bfn as well. Good luck

6 years ago
Reply to 13DPO no symptoms af do today!!!

Public

Advertisement

I felt the same last night 5dpo through today 6dpo. I hope it's a good sign for us.

6 years ago
Reply to Cramping? Concerning or symptom?

Public

Thanks I really hope so too

6 years ago
Reply to Were u able to conceive with Hypothyroidism?

Public

Thank you so much for answering

6 years ago
Reply to Were u able to conceive with Hypothyroidism?

Public

Yes I'm using Internet cheapies. I'm going to buy a first response tomorrow if af doesn't show. But I'm really positive that I've been getting + result on pregnancy tests. They're just so faint. Thanks :)

6 years ago
Reply to still faint positive. Shouldn't it be darker by now?

Public

Yes I think so. Same happening to me right now. Faint positives but then idk if it's just my mind playing tricks on me lol. Ima test tomorrow when (if) I miss af to be sure,

6 years ago
Reply to Testing before missed period

Public

Okay. Thank you both so much for your responses. They really helped.

6 years ago
Reply to Is it possible to get positive ovulation tests every day for a week?

Public

Yeah I never thought of it that way. You're right, I'm 12 dpo today, idk if I should test again or wait til expected af. The wait is so hard

7 years ago
Reply to Bfp pregnancy test strips- do they have a lot of evaps? Faulty? Faint lines since 9dpo

Public

I'm also due on the 5th and I'm stressing because I see faint lines

7 years ago
Reply to Bfp pregnancy test strips- do they have a lot of evaps? Faulty? Faint lines since 9dpo

Public