Replies by aaronaliceledford

Replies 1 - 10

To me it sounds like implanting. Give it 3-4 more days and test again because if you just implanted the hcg hormone isn't concentrated enough to test positive. Good luck

9 years ago
Reply to Can implantation bleeding start on CD 28/29?

Public

Thanks for the advice!

9 years ago
Reply to Any Clues?

Public

Advertisement

Dont worry, it could just be implantation bleeding, so women have that and some dont. If you keep bleeding it may just be AF.

9 years ago
Reply to Ladies Please Help Me!!

Public

I am currently on day 26 of my cycle.

9 years ago
Reply to Any Clues?

Public

Thank you so much. Until OB raised it to 150 mg there was no change what so ever to my follicles and no ovulation. I have been trying to eat right and I have lost almost 20 lbs. I have ovulated the last two months, just didn't time it right in January. My Estrogen is fine but even after starting metformin my testosterone level is almost three times what it should be. He thinks that if i keep taking the metformin and eating right it will go down on its own. I have been experiencing symptoms that i'm not used to this month. Any takes?

9 years ago
Reply to Any Clues?

Public

I finished my third cycle of clomid this year. I took it a couple of years ago with no luck what so ever, so I gave up until March of Last year. My OB put me on metformin and birth control for 9 months to help level out my hormones. Most hormones are better now so he took me off of the birth control and gave me 50 mg of clomid for januarys cycle. I went back for an ultrasound of my ovaries to check my follicles and no change so he up the clomid to 150 mg for 5 days. Until then I hadn't had a period naturally. We ttc that month only to start on 02/04/2015. On the 5th day of my cycle i started taking 150mg of clomid again and waited until 3 days post meds to start testing for ovulation. On the 18th day of my cycle i tested positive for ovulation. We had been every other day since taking clomid. I am now 8dpo, starting to cramp, with sore breast, bloating, gasy and a little tired. You just cant give up. Good Luck, Im going to test this up coming Friday if AF dont visit first.

9 years ago
Reply to Help with clomid

Public

I am 9dpo, I've been ttc for almost 2 and half years. No Luck as of yet. Most Implatitions occurs between days 6-12 po. Is anyone out there feeling bloated and gasy? I wish all you wonderful ladies luck in this long journey.

9 years ago
Reply to 5DPO !! Anyone with me ?

Public

Congrats to you! I was diagnosed with PCOS over 3 years ago and my husband and I have been ttc on and off for 2 and half years with no luck so far. I have modified my diet. I have also been taking clomid and metformin. I have lost weight. I am current 9dpo from a natural cycle start. I hope i have good luck with this cycle!

9 years ago
Reply to POS Success story!!

Public

No more pages