Replies by babygirl1123

Replies 1 - 10

invest in pantyliners. more is coming. especially close to the end

8 years ago
Reply to White discharge.

Public

I experienced that with my now 2 year old. I blew up in the first trimester then after that I slowly started getting bigger but not much. I ended up having IUGR with him. intra uterine growth restriction. he stop growing. at 8 months he weighed 3lbs so they wanted take him. I ended up having him at 37 weeks induced due to pre eclampsia and he did gain a pound.

8 years ago
Reply to Early weight gain at 3wks

Public

Advertisement

I had that happen to me and had a chem pregnancy

8 years ago
Reply to Has anyone else had a negative test the day after a positive?

Public

my sister has to always get an ultrasound because the hcg never shows up until she is 6 months but her urine would always be positive and she had to have it done with all five of her kids. so yes its possible

8 years ago
Reply to Positive Urine Test, Negative Blood Test

Public

my hcg levels did that with my now 2 year old son. a week later when I went back to the dr. they were normal plus i had just gotten pregnant and tested early so levels were not high enough at the time.

8 years ago
Reply to Positive then negative

Public

if you have a normal 28 day cycle could have been ovulation

9 years ago
Reply to First time pregnancy at 20! Complete shock! Help?

Public

sorry faint line on same test never threw it away

9 years ago
Reply to could I be pregnant. i ov march 28 took a test had sex that day. started spotting pink and brown apr

Public

i am 21 dpo i had pink spotting on days 7 through 9 then bleeding on and off then period on 9 my af was due the 8th so i figured a m/c i took a test fri 1pm neg but got up this morning at 8am faint line. my breast are sore. so could be. I'm taking another test Monday

9 years ago
Reply to Could I still be pregnant?

Public

the faint line was on same test i didn't throw it away i totally forgot about it and went on about my day. I'm taking another one Monday. my second son all my pt was faint until i was four months.

9 years ago
Reply to Anyone have implantation spotting around 11dpo?

Public