Replies by Angelbaby1884

Replies 1 - 10

See I didn't know that lol all these things are new to me the OPK and temping....I'm
Just trying to do as much as I can...right now it's just DTD every other night to not miss an opportunity lol Great I will def stay in touch if/when I start temping! Thanks again :)))

9 years ago
Reply to Positive OPK yesterday, negative today? Did I already O?

Public

Thank you so much! That makes a lot of sense. I've been thinking about temping it just seems a little confusing and they say you need to do it for a few months before you get know your cycle. But I feel like it may be worth it if we don't get a bfp this month. Hopefully this is the month for us though and I won't need to chart temps. Thank you again I appreciate your response :)

9 years ago
Reply to Positive OPK yesterday, negative today? Did I already O?

Public

Advertisement

I didn't get my BFP until 12dpo. All my HPT were negative til then so there is still hope of getting a bfp. Unfortunately, the baby didn't stick and m/c at 5w 2days. Give yourself a couple more days and test again :) good luck!

9 years ago
Reply to Got a BFN at 10dpo... Do I still have my chances? Who's Got their BFP after a BFN at 10dpo?

Public

I am so sorry for your previous losses. If I were you and think that you may still be pregnant contact your doctor and see if they can check your levels. This way you won't be playing a guessing game in ur head. That would be enough to drive anyone crazy. They should be able to give you an answer as to what's going on after the results come in. However, if you cont to keep feeling dizzy or it gets worse I would go and get seen, not to scare you but that could be a sign for ectopic pregnancy. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

9 years ago
Reply to Am I really having a miscarriage?

Public

No more pages