Replies by hnyb411

Replies 1 - 10

It is hard to say bc you do not know your cycle. Two weeks does seem to be the time that you would be feeling these things. With my first kid I was the same way. I threw caution to the wind with dh and had no clue when I ovulated, I just knew around the time I was supposed to get my period. But two weeks almost to the day I felt like I was going to have the worst period of my life. pimples, cramps, moody as all hell, my boobs were killing me, and I just felt off. I would take a test. Go to the dollar store and get a cheapie... they work just as well. Keep us posted!

9 years ago
Reply to Answer this please

Public

Sounds as though you had your period, correct? A UTI does not necessarily mean you are pregnant. It could be from having frequent sex and infection from that, or a variety of other things.

Was your period very light? Or was it normal?

9 years ago
Reply to can you get UTI and be pregnant.

Public

Advertisement

Hey there! My LMP was 10/1 and I am first month off of BCP. Before pills I was EXTREMELY regular with a 28 day cycle...but do not know what to expect this cycle.

My fertile period was Oct 9-16.. with possible O on Sunday 10/12. I have been crampy and have to pee a lot... but I also have an interview today and could be feeling this due to nerves.

Good luck to you!!!! Keep me posted!!

9 years ago
Reply to TWW!

Public

No more pages