Replies by Hopeful!

Replies 1 - 10

Forgot to add, cramping lightly, but hurts worse on right side. (( TMI )) but it also hurts when I push, like when you're peeping and making sure it's all out.

9 years ago
Reply to Yellow discharge?

Public

Thank you ladies. I left him and will be back with my family Wednesday. Moving states. He threatened to kill me again. Keeps threatening. Will be calling police. This is actually heartbreaking but my last pregnany he beat me and punched and kicked my stomach until he killed it. I know what's best. Thank so much for your support and advice. I won't go through it again. Thank you ladies for keeping me so strong.

9 years ago
Reply to Threatful partner

Public

Advertisement

He has been violent with me in the past and I'm afraid to bring a child anywhere near him. He hasn't been physical with me in about a month, he's getting help, but his words are still bad. I don't want to leave a child after less but I also need to do what's best for it. Thank you for your answer. I'm going to try and not stress myself out over it..

9 years ago
Reply to Threatful partner

Public

*though

9 years ago
Reply to could i have conceived

Public

Quite possibly. I am 7DPO and have had mild cramping and a sharp pain on my left lower side. Thought the sharp pain went away after a few minutes. Have you had cramping?

9 years ago
Reply to could i have conceived

Public

I'm 5DPO and in the 2WW, it's killing me!! I'm very hopeful because I've been bloating and cramping, and getting tingles "down there". My lower tummy is also gurgling. Baby dust to everyone!

9 years ago
Reply to In search of 2WW buddies!

Public

No more pages