Replies by lizzymay46

Replies 1 - 10

Well i started bleeding 2 min before my ultrasound the 29th bleeding lasted 6 hours they seen a heartbeat but i have another ultrasound the 5th to make sure the baby still has a heartbeat i have a fetal doppler and i heard a heartbeat last night so all should be ok if i dont start bleeding again i will let everyone know soon

9 years ago
Reply to worried

Public

i am also 5 weeks today i should be from my last period anyways but will know alot more thurs and i wish you luck i hope you get good news on your test results

9 years ago
Reply to worried

Public

Advertisement

and thats what i told the lady when she gave me the results but she was telling me i was wrong but i pray everything is ok with the baby im so worried tho and scared when i go in for my ultrasound i just hope everything is ok and i know your right about it not doubling every 48 hours if its that high anyways but i went the 19th at 2pm and 21 at 2pm so it was 48 hours same time but i still think that is good for adding over a thousand in just 48 hours you know but she says im wrong so we will see i hope to hell that she is wrong about they have to double no matter what and if i find out everything is ok i may look into finding another place to go cause they have really stressed me out about this

9 years ago
Reply to worried

Public

i will be starting clomid sometime next week i hope they put me on provera to start my period first but i also believe they are not going to monitor because all he said was to come in on day 21 after period starts i also have a history of cysts im not to worried i would hope they would not mess me up so try not to worry and let me know what goes on with you baby dust 2 you :)

9 years ago
Reply to Questions about clomid and Dr

Public

No more pages