Replies by tl6147

Replies 1 - 10

6dpo is too short of a luteal phase for this bleeding to be AF. You know some women have implantation bleeding that's heavier than just light spotting. Ifor I were you I'd take a pregnancy test in like 4 days and see if you get anything...

7 years ago
Reply to 6dpo bleeding??

Public

I think the idea is if u dip it in water afterwards it'll clear up any streaks or evap lines and if the line remains after dipping in water it's a true faint bfp. Blue tests are terrible try a pink test!

7 years ago
Reply to Blue dye positives, false positives, evaps, and water test!

Public

Advertisement

My clearblue fertility monitor said peak on 11/18 so I'm assuming I O'd on 11/19. Been cramping since 3dpo no spotting though. Waiting on my bfp! Tww is a biotch!!

7 years ago
Reply to Anyone experience this??? Ovulating spotting for 5days followed by BFP?????

Public

Hopefully it was a fluke bad test then! Fx for sticky bean! Keep us updated!

7 years ago
Reply to Positive followed by negative FRER?

Public

The line I see in the picture you posted looks like a really really bad indent. If I'm right that may be why today's is negative. Try again tomorrow am, maybe todaysome was a bad test?

7 years ago
Reply to Positive followed by negative FRER?

Public

The test you posted a couple hrs ago definitely looks positive. Take another tomorrow morning! Keep us posted!

7 years ago
Reply to Positive after time frame.

Public

This is the first month I've ever experienced it but for the last 4 days I've had headache and extreme nausea. Finally got my PEAK reading today so maybe our bodies are just being super aware of the hormone shift before ovulation? It's the only thing I can rationalize about it

7 years ago
Reply to Nausea one day prior to suspected ovulation and continuing to 4dpo.. Has this ever happened to you?

Public

They may need to put you on medication to start your period if you're truly not pregnant. I agree with Bradipina though if nothing changes go get an ultrasound. Maybe you had an annovulary cycle and are currently in your second cycle instead of one 50 day cycle.

7 years ago
Reply to Day 50 of cycle. No AF and BFN. Help!

Public

The weeks indicator shows estimated weeks past ovulation not how many weeks pregnant. So if it's showing 1-2weeks then you're 3-4 weeks pregnant which would explain the faint bfp. Congratulations!

7 years ago
Reply to Clear blue digital only showing less weeks than I am...has anyone had this and all been ok?

Public

Blood test was probably too early and hcg too low at the time of draw but sounds like you need a recheck bc if all your other tests say clear pregnant then Congratulations bc you're pregnant!!

7 years ago
Reply to Blood test too early??

Public