Replies by mustbemad

Replies 1 - 10

My numbers were higher than that with both my singleton pregnancies and actually lower early on with my twins. The numbers tell you very little at such an early stage.

9 years ago
Reply to Twins or one?

Public

Your blood result says it all. Not pregnant.

9 years ago
Reply to 12 weeks pregnant with negative tests and monthly bleeding?

Public

Advertisement

I would say that they are giving you their reference range first for example, preg serum positive is a HCG level equal to or greater than 25, they then give your result which is a non detectable level therefore your result is negative.

9 years ago
Reply to WHAT THE HECK DOES MY BLOOS TEST MEAN?!?

Public

I've used them a lot, with every pregnancy (3) I've found them more sensitive than first response. They've picked up positive results as early as 8 dpo for me. With every pregnancy of mine they've shown positive at least a day or two before the first response.

9 years ago
Reply to One step dip strip; experiences?

Public

Not too old, I have 12 year old twins who were born when I was 27, my little boy is 14 months and I was 38 when I had him plus I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with another little boy who will be born just before I turn 40. in addition it took my husband and I longer to concieve when I was 27 ( took 6 months) whereas in my late thirties we've conceived within 3 months both times. Good luck

9 years ago
Reply to Am I too old?

Public

I have an 11 year gap between my twin girls and my little boy whose just turned 1. The gap isn't a problem they adore their little brother and are a great help. I'm currently pregnant again and girls are excited about it. There is a 14 year gap between my brother and myself and that wasn't a problem either. In fact we are closer than most siblings with a small age gap. Go for it xx

9 years ago
Reply to Baby Gap

Public

A weak or incompetent cervix/ uterus does not cause problems until much further along. For example well into 2nd trimester onwards. I had this conversation with my ob after he delivered my last baby when he found my uterus to be extremely thin/ weakened. First trimester losses are usually due to a failure to implant properly, insufficient hormone levels to sustain pregnancy or chromosomal abnormality.

9 years ago
Reply to Weak Uterus....Is it possible?!! Has anyone experienced this?

Public

The potential for fraternal twins passes female to female only,

9 years ago
Reply to Twin confusion! Chances of twins if my grandmother's dad/aunt were twins?

Public

I can only speak from my experience, my levels were slightly higher than yours with my singleton and were actually lower so early on with my twins but quickly elevated after I got to about 6 weeks.

9 years ago
Reply to HCG levels and twins? What were your levels and did you have a singleton or multiples?

Public

Just looked back at my diary, had D&C April 18th, HPT turned negative April 27th and ovulated May 6th, positive HPT May 13th. Xx

9 years ago
Reply to Has anyone gotten pregnant right after D & C? How soon after?

Public