Replies by bmterry09

Replies 1 - 10

Tessajdh-- no they have not. he wont do one until my levels are at atleast 1000. he actually had told me after the first two numbers, that I needed to prepare to loose this baby ( we just had a miscarriage 3 months ago) also, and if I had not started bleeding in a few days hed do a d&c or give me some pll that I can take at home, but I refused and demanded the 3rd draw to check, because I didn't feel like I was loosing this one, and I still don't but I am scared that I cannot trust my body right now because im just wanting everything to be fine so bad.

9 years ago
Reply to HCW low but raising?

Public

@essemkay-- my oldest was a twin and she absorbed her sister, so I guess that could be a possibility! I have actually never had a doctor that took my previous miscarrages seriously, and checked my levels until this doctor, so this is all new to me. Although im not sure count wise, I do know my levels were very low with both of my living children, my first I was almost 7 weeks before a blood test came back positive! & my second I was just at 6 weeks, so my levels were fairly low with them. I am just trying to keep my spirits up! My husband and I have never actually tried for a pregnancy until now (yes, lucky, I know!) and all this tracking everything is causing me to stress out quite a bit!

9 years ago
Reply to HCW low but raising?

Public

Advertisement

Also, I od on August 2 nod for sure.

9 years ago
Reply to Hcg levels

Public

No more pages