9 years ago
Reply to Pregnancy symptoms again?!

Public

And AF on Thursday. 20 days dpo. :(

9 years ago

Public

Advertisement

Still no AF for this month. My face has cleared up and my mom mentioned i have a sunkissed glow! ;)... nipples are darkening and are still sore. Naeseous after i eat, im so tired throughout the day and at night i have a hard time sleeping. Peeing like crazy!! 4 days late. 17 dpo. MY fiancee wants to wait a few more days to test... I keep saying no because i definitely think i am pregnant!!! I'm having weird twinges in my right ovary since this morning.

10 years ago

Public

Still no AF, two days late. Woke up this morning feeling like a cinder block was wedged into my hips and i was having weird cramps... hard to explain how they felt. Also nauseous and heart burn (every time i eat for the past few days) Mood swings from hell! I saw my cat today in our sun room and just screamed at him for no reason! MY CAT!!! Im trying to give myself a few more days before i test... Thinking about waiting until Sunday (my next day off!!)

10 years ago

Public

Joriefm, when I woke up that morning (which was 5 days late) and I had bleed through my underwear, pants and onto the sheets. I didn't sleep that night due to horrible cramping. They said it was a chemical pregnancy.
This month, like I said I've been experiencing ALOT of symptoms. My nipples have never ever been this sore, they feel like theyve been tattooed! I am so hoping to be pregnant, we've been trying for months! I have dreamt so vividly for the past week and last night I dreamt I had a positive test. I know its just a dream but I'm hoping it could be true!

10 years ago

Public

Well i got my monthly this morning :( really upsetting.... Theres always next month i guess. I just dont know what would have cause my period to be late. Ive had a perfect cycle for 5 years... Good luck to you guys!

10 years ago
Reply to Possibly Pregnant?! Help!

Public

No more pages