Replies by MollDoll33

Replies 1 - 10

Omg! Yes! Me! LOL! I NEVER test positive until I am 5 days late, Doll! I have three kiddos and ALWAYS spend hundreds on tests! Keep testing! GL!

10 years ago
Reply to Bfn at 14 dpo...devastated.

Public

I thought I was pregnant last month and took well over 8 FRER tests and they ALL showed 'faintly positives'. I am beginning to think those are getting bad. I say, if it ieasy to read while holding it an arms length away from you, it is positive. if you have to squint and tilt those suckers be,cause you swear it is a faint pink line? Toss it and retest in a few days to see if it is darker ;) Those faint squinter pink lines break my heart every month, Doll.

10 years ago
Reply to 6 FAINT POSITIVE EARLY RESPONSE EVERYTHING ELSE IS NEGATIVE!!!

Public

Advertisement

Those ALWAYS do that! I hate those tests! I was ttc for 5 years and every one of those things get faint lines! FINALLY, when I got pregnant last year a line showed after I was a week late! Those suckers, you need to be pretty far along for them to show brightly. I would go get an FRER ;) GL and tons of Baby dust, Doll!

10 years ago
Reply to faint positive on 4 dollar store tests after the timeframe

Public

Yup! :) I didn't even test because I swore AF was starting! What tipped me off was the excessive amount of 'white stuff' (CM) If you do test and it iis negative, don't be discouraged ... With all three of my kiddos, I didn't test positive until I was 5-7 days late with all three ;) GL! It sounds very hopeful! I think you are :)

10 years ago
Reply to Anybody else had/felt this at 13 dpo and got a BFP?

Public

No more pages