Replies by gds3angls

Replies 1 - 10

Sorry ladies....I have been MiA way too long.

Been dealing with severe nausea and vomiting. Had to be hospitalized and have labs drawn. Finally found a medicine I'm not allergic to that helps. It's called Diclegis. Keeps me super sleepy. I've lost 6lbs in a week. Also experiencing what doctor calls a friable cervix. Bleeding with every little thing. Scares me so much!!! I'm 10 weeks 2 days and have been going to the doctor every week since 7 weeks 4 days. Pelvic exam makes me bleed, vaginal ultrasound makes me bleed, having a bowel movement makes me bleed, squatting down to pick something up makes me bleed, picking anything up over 10lbs makes me bleed. I've been so worried. I've pretty much been sleeping my life away to keep from vomiting. I'm so thankful my kids and DH are so supportive. I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that I haven't abandoned any of you.

Many prayers for all of us!!

10 years ago
Reply to Baby Dust for the NOVEMBER 2014 Babies!!!!!

Public

Sorry I've been MIA.

Floz: I'm so sorry for your loss :( I know it is devastating.

MyLucky: I'm not too far behind you. I also got a BFP at 10dpo but with an ultra sensitive test from my OB/GYN office.

Had very 1st ultrasound yesterday and got to see our little munchkin and also hear the heartbeat. 154 bpm which they said was really strong. I have another appointment in 2 weeks for another ultrasound since I will still be too early for the fetal Doppler to pick up the heartbeat thru my tummy. I will also have a colposcopy done that day as well. My calculations were all correct and our EDD is still September 29, 2014. Ultrasound measured baby 2 days ahead.

Been busy planning everything for my sister's baby shower. She has a frog/turtle theme and it's so hard to find stuff. I took her to get her baby registry done and we had so much fun. So I've been busy buying and making stuff for her party: pacifier corsage, diaper cake, cupcake picks, party game ideas, prizes, etc. It's all figured out so we are all good. Her shower will be April 26th.

Nausea has been getting a little worse but not to the point where I vomit so no medicine at this time. Indigestion is pretty bad. Have had muscle cramps in my legs the past few days along with an excruciating back pain but I think I overdid myself when I lifted up too many heavy items while shopping a few days ago. It's getting better.

Ladies.......don't give up hope. God has a plan for each of us!!! Stay strong and let's keep supporting each other.

10 years ago
Reply to Baby Dust for the NOVEMBER 2014 Babies!!!!!

Public

Advertisement

Sorry I've been MIA.

Floz: I'm so sorry for your loss :( I know it is devastating.

MyLucky: I'm not too far behind you. I also got a BFP at 10dpo but with an ultra sensitive test from my OB/GYN office.

Had very 1st ultrasound yesterday and got to see our little munchkin and also hear the heartbeat. 154 bpm which they said was really strong. I have another appointment in 2 weeks for another ultrasound since I will still be too early for the fetal Doppler to pick up the heartbeat thru my tummy. I will also have a colposcopy done that day as well. My calculations were all correct and our EDD is still September 29, 2014. Ultrasound measured baby 2 days ahead.

Been busy planning everything for my sister's baby shower. She has a frog/turtle theme and it's so hard to find stuff. I took her to get her baby registry done and we had so much fun. So I've been busy buying and making stuff for her party: pacifier corsage, diaper cake, cupcake picks, party game ideas, prizes, etc. It's all figured out so we are all good. Her shower will be April 26th.

Nausea has been getting a little worse but not to the point where I vomit so no medicine at this time. Indigestion is pretty bad. Have had muscle cramps in my legs the past few days along with an excruciating back pain but I think I overdid myself when I lifted up too many heavy items while shopping a few days ago. It's getting better.

Ladies.......don't give up hope. God has a plan for each of us!!! Stay strong and let's keep supporting each other.

10 years ago
Reply to Fingers Crossed for OCTOBER 2014 Babies!

Public

I check in and read your posts still.

So sorry for many of you that had get you.

Don't give up hope.

aclark!!

10 years ago

Public

Hi MyLucky! I'm on here too to support the ladies. How are you feeling. Nausea for me has gotten a little more severe although I have not vomited yet. Definitely more tired and boobs are way more tender since yesterday. Hope you are fairing well.

10 years ago

Public

Firsttimemommy: my youngest who is 10 was excited. He's happy that he's not the baby anymore and won't get picked on as much. The older two who are almost 12 and 16 said they want to move out. Ha ha.

I expected this since we've talked to them before about having a baby.

Now the wedding plans have started. Wedding date is April 12, 2014. Our original venue is booked every weekend in April for high school proms. Now I have to find another venue because DH does not want to change the date.

10 years ago

Public

We broke down and shared the news!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=228901

10 years ago

Public

Kara!!! Wonderful news!!!!

I'm 6 weeks today and have to wait almost 2 weeks (Feb. 14) before I get to see my little bean and hear the heartbeat. I'm so eager to share the news!!!
Nausea is getting worse. The smell of any meat is just yuck!! Feels like I'm coming down with a UTI . Been drinking lots of water but broke down today and drank a coca-cola.

I continue to pray for all of you daily!!! I am so thankful for the support you all have shown me. I know that mamasinging from the Sept board got a . Don't give up ladies!!!

10 years ago

Public

Mama!!!!

10 years ago
Reply to TWW- 1dpo

Public

Praying for you GB!!!

I got a negative blood test at 7dpo at my annual appointment. Tested with ultra sensitive urine (10hcg) at 10dpo and got a positive. Don't give up hope.

10 years ago

Public