Replies by Violet-Alice

Replies 1 - 10

I'm not sure so far. AF is due today and I did a test this morning and I'm really unsure.

I have put up images under 14dpo, can you please have a look if you get a chance, and let me know? Thank you!

10 years ago
Reply to June 2013 Testers!!!!!!!!!!!

Public

Hi Ladies,
I hope you don't mind if I join? It won't be fore long anyway as AF is due on Sunday.

I'm 25, DH is 24 and we were married in Jan this year. We're not TTC but I'm not on BC and we are not very careful either. We figure if it's meant to happen before WE decide then so be it!

Anyway, the reason I'm in here is because on what I think was 6 DPO, I had reddy-brown spotting in my knickers and brown CM until the end of 7DPO (sorry if TMI!). I have never ever had this before so it got me thinking that maybe I implanted (it would be spot on since my cycle is 24 days long).

Since then, I have been all over the place - from feeling like I am pregnant to feeling like it's not even possible, nauseous, hungry (but feeling sick at the same time), pinchy type cramps, dizzy, really tired (today I can hardly keep my eyes open, but I didn't get the best night's sleep either), very vivid dreams ( but I often dream a lot), moods up and down - from feeling ecstatic to feeling like there is a lump in my throat and just wanting to cry (and doing so!), I have felt really really clingy to DH some days and really irritated by him other days (poor guy!).

Today, at 11dpo, my nipples have become sensitive and I just feel really really off. Stabby cramps and feeling sicky :-(But at the same time, I could have PMS). I have tested each day since 8dpo but I know this is probably too early anyway :-/

Feeling pretty awful at the moment, but really want to drive to the store and get some more HPTs because I'm out. I've been using FRER, does anyone recommend anything else?

Becca xo

10 years ago
Reply to June 2013 Testers!!!!!!!!!!!

Public

No more pages