Replies by babyblueeyes25

Replies 1 - 10

i know a fair few people who have had implantation bleeding for longer than 2 days, my mum also had period like bleeding for the first few months of pregnancy, i do ovulate later than i should. i wouldnt say it was properly red it was very dark but not quiet brown. untill the next day. god our bodies can be so confusing sometimes, thank u for the reply x

9 years ago
Reply to implantation bleeding or not

Public

i know exactley how u feel..i have had a similar thing happen my af was also not normal its normally 7-9 days and very heavy and painful this cycle i was 2 days late then had on off bleeding for 4 days changing colour all through aswell as a high soft cervix. im also getting bfn although im sure i see a v faint line to start with then seems to go. ur defo sounds like implantation and apparentlt it can take up to a week for the hormones to be high enough, gl i hope u get answers soon x

9 years ago
Reply to was it a strange light period or was it implantation bleeding

Public

Advertisement

thank you for reading, im going to i thought they was more sensitive, im in england so we dont have the new choice one il pop to shops in morning and get some, congrats to you x

9 years ago
Reply to so confused out of wack cycle please read and comment

Public

sometimes it takes longer for ur hormones to get high enough. leave it a few more days and test again try first responce x

9 years ago
Reply to Is it likely im not going to get my bfp?

Public

What do U mean wat ?? Wat R U confused on xx

10 years ago
Reply to Unusual early period 2 months in a row wat is going on

Public

It is possible that U have ovulated later than normal which is y it would b later than normal...but it could also be that your hormones are not high enough to b detected yet...i have a friend that didnt find out untill nearly 10 weeks in coz her hormones was not high enough..i would say if af hasn't showed in the next couple of days do another test but try to get a high sensitivity test...superseug own brand are 10mul hope this helps good luck xx

10 years ago
Reply to 20 dpo, bfn, no af. What in the world?

Public

I took another 2 today the first one was about a hour after I had already been and that was a straight negative I dome another one after a 4hour hold and I saw a line start straight away and as it dried in bout an hour it got darker I posted a pic in here but everyone voter either evap or neg or unsure...i had a blood test done last week and that was neg...so confused it really aint that fun being a women cxx

10 years ago
Reply to Unusual early period 2 months in a row wat is going on

Public

I was just curious really someone mentioned to me about the amount I drink as I do drink alot before that drink for bed I drink alot of water aswell so just thought id ask lol I have alot of symptoms...sore boobs and extremley sore nipples swollen areola..peeing alot...tiredness...blue veins on the boobs etc...but iv had mixed test results the last week or so and a neg blood test...i defo feel like I am iv had 2 lil girls and feel like I did with them only my boons are worse at this point...im just trying to get answers..maybe I just need to wait as my mum and my sister found out late im to their pregnancy with their boys as they didnt have much hormones untill over 8 weeks in thank U for replying xx

10 years ago
Reply to Could drinking a glass if juice affect the test in the morning

Public

Hi I do have alot at the moment....sore breast extremley sore nipples cant even lay on them and they hurt wen im walking etc...im noticing blue veins on them aswell but don't seem to b changing colour or anything...I took some on the day of a blood test which was a clear blue...and a morrisons home brand but neither was first morning and both neg...im sure I could c a faint on the clear blue but no one else can and the other one had a faint line but dried as an evap...i have noticed that my cm is like a clear whitish kind of thing not lots of it but enough looks bit like egg whites..and today I have mild cramps at the bottom if my stomach just don't know wat to think...the docs won't help as they think its in my head the same as my chemical last year I had 6 light positves and neg blood test so they dismissed it but I know wat it was...guess il just have to play a waiting game...iv noticed my biobs R more sore at certain times of the day thank U so much for replying xx

10 years ago
Reply to Mixed test results...as anyone got a positive later on than normal haveing symptoms please read

Public

Its possible that U may be...some people don't get high enough hormones untill later in to the pregnancy...the spotting and cramps could of been the implantation bleeding...try to get a very sensitive test and see how it goes...u could always go Drs and ask for bloods to be done they R most accurate gd luck xx

10 years ago
Reply to Late period but negative HPTs ?

Public