Replies by tryingforads

Replies 21 - 30

Hmm, they might be! I guess we're all different... but I can tell you that for me, I had never noticed EWCM until I started TTC. For the first month, I only saw watery CM, and it was reeeeally watery (almost like I'd peed myself a tiny bit!!)!! Then the next month, I saw my EWCM and I have to say, a light went on. It looked exactly - and I mean exactly - like raw eggwhites. Shiny, totally transparent, and much stretchier than any other CM, like I could stretch it for at least 1.5 inches. I was like, "Ooohhhh, that's what they mean by EWCM!"

Buuut I did read a cool EWCM trick somewhere: EWCM will ball up in water and sink to the bottom. So if you suspect EWCM, get some on your finger and then put it in a cup of water or just let it drop into the toilet bowl. If it's just seminal fluid or arousal fluid, it won't do that... but I tried it with my EWCM and it did just that. I have to say it was pretty cool!

11 years ago
Reply to Which cm is the eggwhites??? I get two very different kinds of what might be ewcm.

Public

I am praying for you right now!! I'm sorry you didn't get good news this month. It sucks that even when we do everything right, the chances of getting pregnant are still so small! You didn't do anything wrong. I hope you feel better soon...

11 years ago
Reply to and so we cry...

Public

Advertisement

Aw, hugs to you! I would say a late period is a really good sign of being pregnant, and it's possible you're getting false negatives! Maybe try a different brand of test?

Don't lose faith! BFNs are such a downer but that doesn't mean there isn't a BFP in your future! I am sending you lots of and !

11 years ago
Reply to BFN getting me down

Public

FX Sanders & Love! I'm sure you are both on pins and needles! xo

11 years ago
Reply to Whos excied to start ttc for the 1st time!

Public

Hi! I have Montgomery's Tubercles all the time and have had since I was like 16. They are perfectly normal. Do not squeeze them or anything like that (like you might a pimple) - they can get irritated and infected. But if you're just getting them now that could be a great PG sign! Take another test!

11 years ago
Reply to little bumps?

Public

I think it could be either or! Did you try the Implantation Spotting Calculator they have on here? THat might help give you some idea!

11 years ago
Reply to 17dpo and spotting

Public

Hi there! Your symptoms sound promising, but your cycles sound really unreliable! If you haven't had a period since the end of April and you are TTC I would go see a doctor because something may not be quite right. GL!

11 years ago
Reply to My boobs are really sore feel really sick

Public

Didn't want to read and run sweetie. No way to know for sure! IB is actually fairly uncommon, but you are in the right time frame for it. I think the spotting should stop shortly if it's IB. Wait a few more days and test again!

11 years ago
Reply to 10 dpo and light spotting, Implantation bleeding?

Public

Wow, there's a lot of BFPs going on here! So exciting!!

11 years ago

Public

@love I am Canadian too! But I live in the US so I don't really have any Canadians to celebrate with... going to call my family though! :)

11 years ago

Public