Replies by Jahnisia

Replies 21 - 30

lol .. Yes i told my SO i was spotting and he goes mayb you need to get a pap smear im like whhhat hes like yea go take a pap smear lol hes clueless when it comes to things that dont concern BD'N lol

Yes im trying for this big 3 ill consider a 4th but right now i just need this to happen lol .. im super nervous about this HSG test tomorrow

6 years ago
Reply to CD 8 SMEP Buddies

Public

Well im looking at it as if you are :) i never had an evap line so to me thats a huge sign lol..

And yes this is all new to me . MY other 2 kids i had no problems getting pregnant with lol actually i was hoping for BFN when i found out i was pregnant with them lol.

My SO doesnt say much hes down an supportive with whatever i want to do so if i tell him im doing something to have his baby hes gonna b ok with it!

6 years ago

Public

Advertisement

things are fine BTW today is my last day of Clomid and Tomorrow i go in for my HSG test!

Im praying there is no blockage in my Tube that my one ovary is on!! an praying that if it is the test clears it an helps me get pregnant this cycle!!!

6 years ago

Public

Omg !!!! Yaaaay!! I'm happy for you !! YAAAAAY

6 years ago

Public

Ugh yes I need you to b strong !! I'm here for you!!

An fingers crossed this is our month !!! I hope an pray

6 years ago

Public

Don't lose hope!! You are not out of the clear until af comes !! So please stay positive !!

So far I'm on day 4 of clomid ! I go to get my Hsg test (dye test) this Wednesday soo I'm hoping everything's good there as well !! Stay positive I'm workin with one ovary so we gotta b positive for each other's

6 years ago

Public

I'm gonna take a look at it !!!

6 years ago

Public

Yes I'm just remaining positive I won't give up until I get my BFP !!

6 years ago

Public

Keep hope alive please!! I've read that a lot of times you don't get a BFP due to your hsg levels sometimes it shows up early sometimes it doesn't! Don't worry as long as there no AF u are good!!!

6 years ago

Public

lol I knew u ment me!! ????????today is my first day taking it days 5-9 so I will definetly let u know ?? I'm so excited An staying positive for these next s few weeks !! An of course lots of baby dancing for me !!

Excited for u An these results HURRY UP BFP!!!

6 years ago

Public